Okay, folks, bear with me! I must apologize for my lack of witty blogs lately. I know how much you all love to hear my thoughts on the world, but let me give you some lame excuses as to why I may be slacking lately:
1) As you have read, this is my last semester. I graduate in May. My classes are self-paced, so I'm trying to haul some serious arse, in hopes that I can get them done! I paid a non refundable application fee for graduation AND I want to get done ASAP so I can focus on other things before going back for my MA in August.
2) I have a cold.
3) I have this quasi chronic neck pain that flares up when I'm on the computer too long.
4) My sister-in-law and I are planning a ginormously awesome Twilight giveaway thing and have been putting much effort into that.
5) I'm a mom, so I have to spend SOME time with my kids each day!
6) My dog just had puppies and I have to mother hen over that as well.
So, my cup runneth over and I'm running a million miles a day on a half a tank of gas. So, I apologize once again and hope you'll bear with me! I promise to try to crank some good stuff out!