...is going to get to marry my son. Yes, he will be 30. This is because he will have gone to school and established a good career before he gets mixed up with the likes of some she-devil girl!
I know I've mentioned how he drives me insane, but that is from a non-obsessive mom point of view. But there are many ways that I can already tell he's going to be a great catch. Those ways are:
- He'd adorable. I mean, you've seen pictures. The kid looks fabulous!
- He changes the roll of toilet paper when he uses up the last one- without being asked!
- He likes to rinse his own plate and put it in the dishwasher.
- He's affectionate.
- He's hilarious.
- He's always in a good mood.
- He likes to hold the door open for people.
- He offers to carry my bags for me.
- He's a cuddler.
- He likes babies.
Sure, he sometimes puts his shoes on the wrong feet, but I'm confident that by 30 he will get it figured out. And not only will this girl be lucky that she gets to marry a guy as awesome as my son, but the icing on the cake is that she will get me as a mother-in-law! I know how much of a big deal that is... believe me. Sure, I might make her life hell from time to time because I'm always right, but I will also let her watch Golden Girls and gossip with me. Of course, if I hate her, I will also be gossiping behind her back, but that's just how things go.
Again, you're welcome future daughter-in-law.
Post a Comment