Not sure if I will do this every Friday, but I feel like ranting today, so I'm going to blog about all the things I'm currently frustrated about:
1) Turn Signals: Why can't everyone use their turn signal? It's not that hard. It only takes a couple muscles in your pinky finger to reach the turn signal, yet people are willing to **** off the person behind them by not slowing down, barely breaking and then making a turn. Or what about when you're at a stop light and I'm just supposed to know you're turning... doesn't work that way!! ARGH!
2) Grad school: I got accepted a month ago and haven't heard hide nor hair from the school since... am I supposed to just know what to do next? So, I thought I'd apply at my current school and bite the bullet and drive farther... but found out I missed the fall deadline! GRRRRR!!! I can't to nondegree credit because I'd have to pay out of pocket and I don't want to wait a semester and be that much further behind. So, I guess I will just have to start harassing people from the original school on the phone until they give me more info.
3) Why is there never enough time in the day?! I'm tired cause I don't get enough sleep, yet it seems like there's not enough time to get everything done that I need to do! My kids go to daycare 2 days a week and those days FLY! I feel like I get less done the days they are there than when they aren't.
Okay, that's enough for today... don't want people thinking I'm crabby!
Oh, I do hope you're not frustrated every Friday!ReplyDelete
2) Just call the original school. It's probably an administrative error. I bet one call will do it!
3) I know this situation! My daughter goes to preschool 4 mornings a week (my Wife takes her in, I pick her up, but it always seems like she's there for NO time!), goes to dance class one afternoon, and swimming class on Saturday morning. I work from home, and fit that in between when I'm looking after my daughter. I do the cooking and I'm also very involved in my local community (I'm president of my town's Friends of the Library organization, amongst other things).
So I know all about trying to fit things in. Only thing that works for me is to schedule my day. I do it on the computer every morning before I start. I fit in what I have to do at certain times, then add other things in between. I keep a priority list of things that need doing, and add those into the schedule.
Of course you can't always keep to it, but the fact that you put the schedule together and TRY to keep to it ensures that most things get done.
Oh, and don't forget to schedule some fun time too! ;)
Yeah, fortunately I don't think I'll be frustrated every Friday- today was a great day, just busy!ReplyDelete
Thanks for continuing to follow my blog! I love loyalty, lol.