If you've never used Febreze, I'm not sure where you've been. I've been using Febreze spray since it first came on the market. You know the commercials where the people are lying on the floor sniffing the carpet and not wanting to move?- yeah, it smells that good!
Anyway, like any great invention, it inspires more great ideas. Febreze has more products than just spray out there now and they also have a variety of scents. They offer a variety of candles, plug-ins (NOTICEables), fabric refreshers and air fresheners. If you want to keep your house smelling like something other than what inhabits it, here are some great ideas:
The Febreze Holiday Collection is the perfect finishing touch to your holiday home
- Discover decorating tips and ways to make your home more inviting for the holidays with videos from design expert Candice Olson at Walmart.com/Febreze
- Refresh your home with six
warm and inviting scents
- Apple Spice & Delight: The warming scent of fresh-baked apples coated with sweet cinnamon (available only online)
- Cozy Vanilla Sugar: Sweet as notes of vanilla that comfort you like a cocoon of blankets
- Cranberries and Frost: Rich as ripe cranberries and frost on a white winter’s day
- Glistening Alpine: As soothing as a tree-lined mountainside glistening with the scent of pine
- Winter Magic & Glow: Crisp as sunshine-lit icicles in fresh, frosty air
- Holiday Bloom & Cheer: As cheerful as a chorus of holiday aromas blended with winter blossoms
*These Febreze products, information, and two gift packs have been provided by Febreze.