1) Where can I safely put my baby while I shower?
2) Where can I put my baby while I'm cooking?
3) I need to post something cool of Facebook, but I don't have the hands- where can I put the baby?
I think you get the jist. It always seems like you just don't have enough hands to do what you need to do because your baby needs to be constantly entertained and pack & plays just don't do it. My bouncer was a God Send for me! When I needed to shower, I would put my baby in the bouncer outside the shower, turn it on and listen to them coo and giggle while I was attempting to shave a month's worth of hair of my legs.
Plus, there's those awesome occasions when the vibration and music will actually put the baby to sleep- those were times to celebrate... or do a load of laundry.
What's especially great about Infantino's Fold & Go Bouncer is that it has lots of great features, such as:
- soothing vibrations
- 3 nature sounds
- 3 melodies
- volume control
- comforting bouncing action with baby's natural movement
- light weight and portable
- machine washable seat cover, padded head support and waist harness
- removable entertainment bar & sensory stimulating toys
“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products to as part of my participation.”